Located in Metropolitan Phoenix, CHANDLER embodies an active lifestyle with easy access to outdoor recreation with endless fun, award-winning events, world-class golf facilities, a vibrant downtown with fabulous restaurants of every cuisine, premier shopping, arts and culture, along with a wide range of things to do all year-round. Chandler is also home to great schools, innovative healthcare, and thriving parks.
An All-American City award recipient, Chandler continues to receive top recognition as a community to live, work, and play. Factor in the 300+ days of sunshine, friendly lifestyle, and you’ve got a great place to call home!
Chandler’s Top 10 Places:
1. CHANDLER FASHION CENTER: The state’s second largest mall, with seasonal concert series, special events, entertainment, and dozens of full-services restaurants with a variety of national and local boutiques!
2. CRAYOLA EXPERIENCE: Opened in 2019, Crayola’s premier, one-of-a-kind attraction, features dozens of hands-on activities where you can come together and create colorful memories.
3. DOWNTOWN CHANDLER: Downtown Chandler is home to a densely packed array of eateries offering the best in local brew, wine, and hand-crafted cocktails coupled with top notch eats. In addition to great sips and bites, there are boutique shops, entertainment and more than 60 events each year.
4. THE ZELMA BASHA SALMERI GALLERY OF WESTERN AMERICAN & AMERICAN INDIAN ART: This free, corporate art gallery is a hidden gem and boasts one of the world’s most extensive collections of Western American and American Indian Art. The gallery features more than 3,000 pieces of art in a wide array of mediums including Apache and Pima basketry, Navajo and Zuni jewelry, bronze, wood and natural stone sculptures, Hopi kachinas, acrylics, oil paintings, watercolors, charcoal drawings and more.
5. CHANDLER CENTER FOR THE ARTS: The Chandler Center for the Arts provides a robust arts season with performances that will delight and visual arts exhibits that will inspire. With a diverse range of events and performances, including Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees and emerging artists, you’re sure to find a great performance at this beautiful facility.
6. VETERANS OASIS PARK: With more than 100 acres of wetlands and desert habitats, hiking and biking trails, urban birding and fishing, picnic areas and more- this is a great outdoor recreation area. The park is also home to the self-guided Chandler Solar System Walk and the Sonoran Sunset concert series, October through March.
7. CHANDLER MUSEUM: The Chandler Museum campus features both locally produced and nationally traveling exhibits exploring culture, history, and art and also serves as the East Valley History Center for researchers.
8. SAN MARCOS GOLF COURSE: With more than 300 golf courses located in metro Phoenix, one might say it all stated here at the San Marcos Golf Course. While it wasn’t Arizona’s first golf course, the 18-hole course at the San Marcos Golf Course was the first to feature grass instead of sand.
9. ESCAPE CHANDLER: Recognized as one of the Top 5 Escape Rooms in the Western United States by the American Automobile Association (AAA), this physical adventure game will delight!
10. ARIZONA RAILWAY MUSEUM: Dedicated to showcasing the history and heritage of the railroads of Arizona and the Southwest, the outdoor, open-air museum features a re-creation of the Chandler train depot and a number of restored train cars from various periods in addition to original rail company china and glass.
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Aug 5, 2021 2:04:pm